LEADING DESTINATION FOR THE MOST
DETAILED, TIMELY, AND ACCURATE
FORECLOSURE AND PROBATE LEADS
Property for Investors – Buy Leads for Real Estate Investment
Finding the right property for real estate investment isn’t easy, especially if you want to make a good profit. There are thousands of off-market properties just waiting to be sold and a savvy investor can make a lot of profit off of them. At Foreclosuresdaily.com, we can find interesting and good-quality leads for you. We have a team of expert researchers that will pour over all county records to find pre-probate, probate, divorce, inheritance, auctions, and other such leads. You won’t need to do the legwork and can focus on preparing the sales pitch.
What Do Lead Generation Companies for Real Estate Do?
Finding the right leads is one of the most important aspects of investing in real estate. Good property leads bring in strong profits and can help you earn a consistent income. Unfortunately, finding these leads is easier said than done. You need to look at the different court and public documents, compare data from various sources, make sure all the information is current before thinking about investing. Here’s a look at how lead generation companies for real estate can help:
- Find Leads – We have a dedicated research team that looks at all public information sources to find probate and pre-probate properties. We also look for an inheritance, reverse mortgage, auctions, absentee owners, and other such properties. You will have a range of options to choose from. Our list of probate properties is truly comprehensive so you’re sure to find a good lead.
- Refined Data – Unlike other agencies, we don’t provide raw, unfiltered data. Our team looks at court records, county records, tax files, and other such sources to refine the data set. As a result, you get the latest and most accurate data. There are fewer chances of the lead being a dead-end.
- Any Location – Most investors like to focus on profitable markets or properties close to their location. They are more comfortable dealing with prospects in the local market. We provide leads from almost every county in the US. For example, if you want to conduct a Miami Dade probate search, we can help.
- Daily Updates – Most companies that provide property leads only update their information once a week or even once a month. The real estate investment industry is very fast-paced so slow updates can cause a lot of frustration. We refine and add to our lists every day so you have the latest data.
Whether you’re looking for probate in Broward Country or Orange County, we can help. All you need to do is register with our website to get access to a treasure-trove of information.
Why is Probate the Right Property for Investors?
Probate or pre-probate property is a great opportunity for real estate investors. A property is considered probate when the paperwork filed in court and the heir can legally sell it. It is considered pre-probate if the paperwork isn’t yet filed in court. Approaching the owner before the paperwork is filed reduces competition and increases the chances of them choosing you for the sale. Here’s a look at why finding probate properties is a worth the effort:
- Quick Deals – Most probate property owners want to sell their asset quickly so they can move on with their lives. They don’t want to wait for months or even years to get the money from the property. Most need to distribute the proceeds to different family members and heirs.
- Cost - Off-market properties often sell at a lower cost. Sometimes these properties are valued 30 to 40% lower than the market price. This means you can sell the property at market price or higher to get a substantial profit. In most cases, these properties are very valuable and in fairly good condition. You may not need to invest in repairs or upgrades.
- Quick Sales – Some heirs inherit the property through trust and don’t need to go through the probate process at all. This means you can work on buying or selling the property wholesale immediately after it is available. Quick sales mean you have money in your pocket quickly and can move on to other profitable investments.
The process is easier if you buy leads for real estate investment. We carefully source these leads and refine all of the raw data to ensure you have all of the information needed to make a good deal. Our researchers get leads from public sources and a few private sources. They double-check all of the data to ensure it is accurate.
How Can You Sell Probate Properties?
There are several ways to gain profit from probate properties. You can choose an option that suits your budget and time requirements. If you want to get profits quickly and aren’t interested in long-term gains, consider wholesaling. This doesn’t require a lot of investment and properties can sell quickly in thriving markets. A simple Miami Dade probate search will reveal several good investment options for wholesalers.
Retailing is also a good option, especially if you don’t mind buying the property and waiting until a good deal comes along. Most investors earn hundreds and thousands of dollars through retail sales. There’s potential to earn millions.
You can also choose the rental or lease option. If you want a long-term income option, consider getting rental probate in Broward County or similar areas. You will be able to earn a profit from the purchase for years to come.
Why Choose Us For Property Leads?
Foreclosuresdaily.com has been a part of this industry since 2004. We have worked with different real estate experts and know how to source all of the information. Our hardworking team isn't afraid to dig deep and find the most reliable data. We also provide fresh data and update it regularly, which few other lead generating companies can accomplish.
All our information is cross-referenced with Property Appraiser and Tax Collector Data. While we take pains to ensure all of the information is accurate, we also correct any misinformation as soon as we are made aware of it. In most cases, the mistake is because of paperwork errors in the county records. Our research team is very diligent in avoiding weak or mistaken information.
Want to know more about probate properties? Get in touch with us at Foreclosuresdaily.com. We’ll be happy to help.