Probate Impact on Investors with Carina de la Torre Esq
August 1 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm EDT
We are excited to welcome Carina de la Torre Esq to our monthly webinar.
Carina de la Torre cofounded The de la Torre Law Office LLC,
A broad-based understanding of how estate planning and the impact on probate with real estate investors, including what investors need to know about probate to better invest in probate properties, how investors can use estate planning to protect their assets, and how to protect what’s priceless: your peace of mind, your family, your assets, and your legacy.
Topics to Be Covered:
- Empowering Investors: How to Evaluate Probate Properties for Investment
- The Five Levels of Asset Protection
- How Homestead Property Behaves in Probate
- Three Levels of Care: the “Do Nothing” Plan, the Will-Based Plan, and the Trust-Based Plan
- Anatomy of a Real Estate Investor’s Estate Plan
- How to Keep Your Family Out of Court and Out of Conflict
- And much more . . .
August 1, 2023, at 6 pm EST